Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ESTJ


Myers Briggs is a personality test.  I took it and ended up being ESTJ: extravert (E), sensing (S), thinking (T), judgment (J)  I was both an extrovert and an Introvert.  More of an extrovert.  It is important to know what you are, so you understand yourself, but to also know people who are different from you are work.  We all  know that our coworkers are going to be different from us.  If one understands the way they are, then it will be for the best at work.  Since you will have to spend eight hours a day with them. Being an extrovert, it is important to not be  afraid to talk to someone new.  In todays society you need to be comfortable with talking to anyone. When put into a leadership role, one should be able to speak in front of a crowd of people to spread the message.   I am able to do so.  I am very sensible making smart decisions.  I am always thinking ahead.  When I go into a communication field, I will always need to think ten steps ahead.  People will count on me, especially if I am work on a project with a team. Having judgment is crucial because you can not make errors in the communication, or the work place in general.. One will be out of a job.  In leadership, one needs to have judgment because people who listen to you and you guide them, will trust your judgment.  Therefore not having good judgment is a not desirable trait.  Which letters are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment